You Don't Have to Struggle Anymore
Managing a career, taking care of the kids, running a million errands, oh and, attending to your relationship- it can be a lot! It’s not uncommon for communication to unravel, and for the spark to fade. As emotional isolation builds, it can become increasingly challenging to work together to figure it out.
The truth is, even the best relationships take effort.
Right now, you might be asking yourself, “how did I get here?” There’s been a growing distance between you that can no longer be ignored leaving you to feel frustrated, disconnected and lonely.
It’s a vicious cycle of constant arguing. Nothing ever gets resolved leaving you to feel constantly annoyed and emotionally exhausted.
You want an amazing love story. You want to feel appreciated, understood and loved by your partner. It is possible. However, in order to do that, you need to rebuild your connection with your partner.
It can be painful to feel isolated and lonely in your marriage. Therefore, I focus on helping couples rebuild trust, connection and intimacy giving them a renewed hope for their marriage.
With the use of Gottman Couples Therapy and EMDR, both proven effective research-based methods of therapy, in addition to creating a space for both partners to feel heard, we can achieve the best outcomes for you.
There is hope. You CAN rebuild your relationship and create lasting love.
Are you ready to start creating yours?
Hi, my name is Nadyne.
I’m a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of New Jersey. I specialize in helping couples, and individuals learn how to resolve past wounds, communicate effectively, and rebuild connection & intimacy to build the relationships they deserve.
While I take a warm, collaborative approach to therapy, I also like to keep it real; am relatively direct, and tend to (compassionately) call it as I see it.
Like so many, I’ve been through a lot in my life and often wish someone was there for me when I needed it. My interest to overcome my own hardships played a role in why I became a therapist and that I use what I learned to help empower others as they navigate similar challenges. I love helping people and providing others the types of support they need the most.
I look forward to connecting with you and learning how I can support you in healing past wounds and designing a life filled with more ease, joy, and meaning.
You Can Feel Confident in the Love You Have for Eachother
You may be struggling with:
- Coping Skills
- Worthlessness and low self-esteem
- Overcoming Trauma
- Anxiety, depression, and stress
- Relationship conflict
- On the brink of separation/divorce
- Lack of communication
- Intimacy issues
- Parenting stress
- Work or occupational conflicts
- Healthy Boundaries
- People Pleasing
- Personal Values & Fulfillment
- Healthy Relationships
- Breakup Recovery
- Toxic Relationships
- And more
Methods I may use to help:
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Trauma Focused -CBT
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Client Centered Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Education and specialty training:
- Licensed Professional Counselor, New Jersey, LPC #37PC00561200
- EMDR Trained – The Trauma Institute
- Level 3 trained in The Gottman Method
- Level 1 & 2 Certified Gottman Method Couples Therapy, The Gottman Institute
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Anxiety and Depression Training with Dr. Russ Harris
- Medical University of South Carolina – Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) Certificate Training
- Kean University, Masters in Counselor Education, 2008.
- Montclair State University, dual BAs, 2002