Helping women feel more confident and
“The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.” ~ Anna Quindlen
Let’s face it, being a woman in today’s society is hard. Juggling work, relationships, kids, homes, life becomes complex, busy and full leaving little time for ourselves. Maybe things were going great for awhile, but perhaps you are going through a rough time and are feeling isolated and stuck. You may be feeling like no one truly “gets” it and you can’t really talk with your friends and family because let’s face it, there’s always a bright side.
It’s time to learn how to
ease and heal
what’s at the heart of it all.
This is incredibly frustrating and you’re just tired of how your life and your relationships are going. This isn’t how your life was supposed to turn out. You were supposed to have better. You deserve better. But right now, change feels impossible.
If you’ve tried going it alone and still haven’t gotten the answers you need then individual therapy is for you.
I believe that it is possible to reduce the impact and influence of these painful thoughts and feelings while simultaneously taking action to help move you towards building the life you have dreamed of for yourself.
You may be struggling with:
- Stress, anxiety, and depression
- Relationship challenges
- Career confusion/lack of purpose
- Low self-esteem
- Social anxiety
- Stress at work
- Burnout, work-life balance
- Healthy Boundaries
- People Pleasing
- Personal Values & Fulfillment
- Healthy Relationships
- Breakup Recovery
- Toxic Relationships
- Life transitions (like raising kids, dealing with aging parents, retirement, or divorce)
I can help you:
- Gain confidence and ditch the stress, anxiety, and depression
- Clarify what’s important to you
- Define the values that will guide your new, healthy actions
- Learn skills to help you handle difficult thoughts and feelings
- Have healthier communication and connections with loved ones
- Be more resilient and adept at handling life’s challenges
Together, we’ll determine the strategies and steps that work best for you. My goal is to enable you to be better equipped to handle difficult thoughts and feelings more effectively, uncover and understand self-destructive patterns and behaviors and replace them with behaviors that will enhance and enrich your life while regaining your confidence and self-esteem. We will create sustainable and lasting results leading to a more meaningful and fulfilling life, designed by you.